Primary Care Services
Serving Greenville, Easley & Powdersville
Your Primary Care provider is your first stop for basic health care. This is the person you see for annual physicals, general check-ups and instant help for fevers and mishaps. This is also the person you should be able to rely on to keep your health history, give you sound advice, and coordinate any extra help you might need for special care or surgery.
Both consumer and medical research has shown that Nurse Practitioners provide service equivalent to that of an MD for basic primary health care. Additionally, many praise the NP providers for a more holistic approach and their focus on patient education.
In the state of SC, the NP also has a collaborative relationship with a local MD for complex cases or emergent referrals. This collaboration adds strength and safety to the NP practice.
Sharon Wilson, APRN is an advanced practice nurse specializing in Adult-Geriatric Primary Care (ages 14 and up). She is highly skilled and qualified to provide all of your basic medical needs, including these listed below:
- General physical exams (annual or sports-related)
- Screening exams for women (PAP, pelvic, breast)
- Adult and teen vaccinations (Flu, pneumonia, shingles, HPV)
- Annual lab work (blood counts, urinalysis, cholesterol and chemistries)
- Urgent problems (Flu, cough, cuts, sprains)
- Advice and direction (pregnancy, addiction, weight loss, stress)
- Diagnosis and management of chronic problems (Asthma, Diabetes, high blood pressure)
- Collaboration with specialists (cardiologists, GI, GYN.)
- Coordination of care with your chiropractor
- Joint Injections
- Trigger Point Injections
- Carpal Tunnel Injections
- Chronic Wound Care